Embedding a positive and customer centric Contact Centre culture
Develop your leadership and operational strategies to improve CX and get the most out of your Contact Centre Agents at the post-conference workshop.
Training your leaders to deliver quality leadership is one of the most important components of operating a successful contact centre. The modern contact centre must be led by a resilient and adaptive leader, who can keep staff motivated and productive and embed a positive, customer centric culture throughout the entire team.
This workshop has been designed to help you leverage new leadership strategies and mindsets to maximize the value your contact centre delivers across your organisations service experience.
Why should you attend?
• Learn how to train your leaders in Design Thinking, creating a common language with your team built around empathy and a customer-first approach.
• Improve your leadership strategies to engage agents and build, develop and nurture high performance teams
• Develop strong contact centre foundations to empower agents to solve problems without senior management
• Learn how to train and embed new mindsets within your contact centre culture
• Ensure your training and investment strategies are put to good use by learning how to effectively upskill and increase your agent engagement